Wold you like to have your database in pristine shape by having a true database administrator at your beck and call?
We can be your out-sourced database manager.
Why would you do that?
1. Eliminate duplicates.
2. No interviewing, hiring or training fees associated with the administrator.
3. None of the additional costs of a full-time or even a part=time employee (no FICA, FUTA, SUTA, Worker’s Comp, tc.).
Scope of Work:
• Management and administration of the ACT! Database
• Maintain Documentation on Licenses
• Maintain and implement up to 15 change requests to existing fields per quarter
• Maintain and implement changes to drop down lists
• Manage, edit and create/delete database users
• Enable and implement database security and password protection
• Verify database maintenance on a weekly basis
• Performing extensive database maintenance on monthly basis
• Verify database backup on a weekly basis
• Verify backup integrity with test restoration on a monthly
• Examination and clearance of duplicate notes or histories as needed
• Check for unlearned activities and notify users
• Check and remove duplicate records in the database (if duplicate is questionable, a list will be sent to management for guidance) on a monthly basis
• Insure that all field entries have proper casing
• Clear blank records
• Ensure all patches and in-line updates are applied as needed
• Routine troubleshooting for users up to 15 minutes per call
outsourced database manager
monthly maintenance package
Monthly maintenance for Sunbelt Sales database. This will include any technical support and/or personal training that may be required. The monthly maintenance may include database design, support for the individual users, administrative support, qualification and installation of any updates or patches from Swiftpage to determine when they should be installed. It also covers any sync issues as well as issues with integrated products, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc. This is based on an average of 5-6 hours per month.